World Asbestos Report
Welcome to World Asbestos Report. We have established this website to provide an online resource center for all those working around the world to
- ban future use of asbestos;
- improve working conditions for those who continue to be exposed to asbestos on the job;
- reduce exposures to those who live or work in the vicinity of others using asbestos;
- encourage progress in the diagnosis and treatment of asbestos-related diseases, particularly mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestosis;
- otherwise help all those seeking to protect and vindicate the rights of asbestos victims throughout the world.
We have been active in the fight against asbestos since 1974 and have long supported the international efforts to ban asbestos.
We published the Annals of the Global Asbestos Congresses held in Osasco, Brazil in 2000 and in Tokyo in 2004. These were made available on cd-rom at the time and now we make them instantly available to all.
We invite submission of materials from any other relevant seminars or meetings, other articles or presentations, monographs, or other relevant original work. We will include submissions in any language but would appreciate at least the preparation of English abstracts where full translations are not available. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a worldwide calendar on which to list planned relevant meetings, seminars, or conventions. Please send to email@example.com. This online resource and archive of the best and most relevant information is freely and continuously available to all. Use it well and tell us how to make it better. We welcome your comments, suggestions and submissions.
Mesothelioma & Asbestos News
October 15, 2012 -- Welsh high school closed after report reveals asbestos presence
A high school in Wales was recently closed down because of asbestos and officials are currently working to determine when students can return to the facility.
Site created and sponsored by:
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood, A Professional Law Corporation
Jack London Market, 55 Harrison St. Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94607, (510) 302-1000
On the web at www.kazanlaw.com